Request for Certificate of Tax Residency (Poland)

Szymon Adsystem 20 Punkty reputacji
2026-06-17T06:04:21.89+00:00

Hello,

I need a Certificate of Tax Residency for Poland for my records and compliance purposes. Could you please let me know how I can obtain it or where I should submit the request?

Thank you in advance.

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Do użytku biznesowego | Inne
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedź zaakceptowana przez autora pytania
Sophie N 18,175 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
2026-06-17T06:34:47.06+00:00

Disclaimer: Since you described your issue in English, I will also provide my response in English, even though the support site you are using is based in pl-pl. If you prefer a Polish response, please feel free to let me know.

Dear @Szymon Adsystem,

If you need the Certificate of Residence for Poland for 2026, I’d be happy to help and can share it with you via private message. Please click the banner at the top of this thread to open our private conversation. From there, you’ll be able to view and access the document safely and directly. User's image

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and kindness.


Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.

Dodatkowe odpowiedzi: 0

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.