Tag nie jest monitorowany przez firmę Microsoft.
Issue with Xbox Series X Disc Reader
Hello! I don't know where to post it and I'm so sorry if it's incorrect place. My Xbox Series X is like 3-4 years old and i always took care about it (including good air-space for it, removing discs from disc reader before turn off the console etc). The thing is that since yesterday it started to have very weird sound when turning it on, the weird scratchy sound of disc reader that lasts a few seconds and then all is okay. The console itself work pretty normal, it does read the discs normally too. The thing is that this sound happens only when I didn't turn it on for few hours or something alike that. When I'd turn it off and in a moment turn it on, it'd make normal sound without this scratchy sound. I'm afraid something wrong is starting to happen to it but I'm not sure.