Rodzina oprogramowania do obsługi arkuszy kalkulacyjnych firmy Microsoft z narzędziami do analizowania, tworzenia wykresów i wymiany danych
I noticed that you have used English and Polish in your post. Please let me know your preferred language so that I can help you more efficiently and accurately.
This answer was automatically translated. Therefore, it may contain grammatical errors or unusual terms.
Hi @Jerzy,
Thank you for your prompt update.
In that case, I suggest you can try configuring your Mini Mac settings to be as same as your M1 Mac, which is working properly, to see if the issue persists.
Also, I have investigated further about the issue in my testing environment with Excel version 16.108.1 in MacBook M1:
- I have conducted my test with System Default languages in all the listed languages English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and in Polish. Also, all of them are added in Preferred Languages.
- The result turns out that the Data Types option in the Data tab only shows up when the Excel language is set in English via System Settings > General > Language & Region > Applications.
- If the Excel language is on a different language besides English, the Data Types option disappears.
Therefore, I suspect this is highly an issue related to compatibility between Excel and MacOS recent builds. However, I have researched through Microsoft product help and official information sources but up to now, there is no Microsoft help article or announcement found addressing this issue. I'm sincerely sorry that I couldn't help gathering more details or insights into the problem causing it.
If you have tried configuring the settings to be as same as your M1 Mac but the issue still persists, I highly recommend sharing your situation in the Official Apple Support Community. This forum is dedicated to Apple ecosystem and is actively monitored by experienced users, partners, and engineers who can provide step-by-step guidance and share best practices.
(This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)
I apologize for redirecting you to another community, as I may not have the necessary skills and experience to effectively solve this issue.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process. For any questions or further assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out again at any time. Not only will I be happy to assist you, but also all the moderators of the Q&A forum will do their best to provide support and guidance.
I truly hope everything will be resolved soon. Wishing you a great day ahead.