Procesy w Microsoft 365 do aplikacji pakietu Office, wymienia kluczy produktowych i aktywacji licencji.
"This is the Poland forum, but since you are using English to post your question, I will reply in English as well to ensure a smooth conversation."
Hello @Adminnow
Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details of the issue you are experiencing.
After reviewing the concern, I found that this issue is outside the support coverage of Microsoft 365 Apps, as its focus is on Microsoft 365 applications only.
However, to ensure your issue is addressed appropriately, I would like to suggest the following options:
1/ Please raise a support request with Microsoft Engineering Support with the assistance of a Global Administrator, via the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
Please follow the detailed steps below.
(If you are not the global admin, please kindly ask your IT Admin to do it for you)
- Sign into the "Microsoft Admin Center"
- After clicking on "Help & Support" button like this image, you can type "I need agent support via phone or email". After that, you can click on "Contact support"
- Choose contact method: "Phone"
- Fill all the information in this contact support details, please describe your situation carefully so they will have enough information to help you.
- Finally, clicking on "Contact me"
After completing them, you will receive an email appointment for a meeting to review this issue professionally together.
2/ Alternatively, you may re‑submit this concern under the Azure support category, where the corresponding team would be better positioned to assist you.
If you still need my assistance, please come back with screenshots or any additional details so I can review it again and see if there’s anything more I can help you with.
Have a nice day!
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in "our documentation" to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.