Troubleshooting Minecraft Launcher License Error 0X803F8001

Joanna Opałka 0 Punkty reputacji
2026-02-07T18:50:14.9866667+00:00

I bought my minecraft license about 8 years ago, I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft back then when it was needed and I could play the game normally after that for the next few years. However about 4 months ago I started getting this error 0X803F8001 when trying to open minecraft. Since then I contacted minecraft support 3 times but they weren't able to help me. The error is now gone since they asked me to reinstall the game and do a bunch of other things in hopes to help me. Now when I log into minecraft launcher with my microsoft account it looks like I've never bought minecraft in the first place. I have this "buy now" button and I don't know what to do. Please someone help me I am so tired. I just want my game back.

Windows dla domu | Inne | Gry
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.