Rodzina oprogramowania do obsługi arkuszy kalkulacyjnych firmy Microsoft z narzędziami do analizowania, tworzenia wykresów i wymiany danych.
Even though this thread was posted from a pl-pl location, you’ve used English in your description, so I will continue supporting this case in English for clarity and consistency.
Dear @Andrzej Gąsiewicz,
Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum. I understand you want the X-axis intervals to span consistently from 0.00% to 100%, even if the minimum (e.g., 0-10%) or maximum (e.g., 90-100%) bins contain no data.
I recommend using Data Analysis ToolPak
This generates a frequency table and chart, including all bins even if empty.
1/ Enable ToolPak (if not already): File > Options > Add-ins > Select "Analysis ToolPak" > Go > OK.
2/ Prepare Bin Range: In B1:B12, enter headers and values (e.g., B1: "Bins", B2: 0, B3: 0.1, ..., B12: 1).
3/ Run Histogram Tool: Data tab > Data Analysis > Histogram > OK.
Input Range: Your data (e.g., $A$2:$A$100).
Bin Range: Your bins (e.g., $B$2:$B$12). This forces inclusion from 0 to 1 (0% to 100%).
Labels: Check if using headers.
Output: New Worksheet Ply > Check "Chart Output".
Please understand that our initial response does not always resolve the issue immediately. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.
I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.