not able to change windows insider programme channel because the settings is managed by an organisation

Marcel Szymanski 5 Punkty reputacji
2025-12-12T18:06:04.6+00:00

I enrolled in the Windows Insider Program to try the new Windows full-screen experience feature. Since I'm on my laptop (Lenovo Legion Pro 5 Gen 10 Intel 255HX RTX 5060), saving background resources and battery seemed compelling. After trying the feature out (I had to follow a tutorial where I enabled it through CMD, but I don't think that's relevant to my question; I'm not sure, though), I decided to unenroll. Unfortunately, as you can see in the screenshot, Windows thinks my device is managed by a corporation (it's not) and doesn't allow me to even change the channel, let alone leave the program. I tried online tutorials, but they didn't work, and I don't know what else to change.

Right now, I'm reinstalling "Windows 11 Insider Preview Feature Update (26220.7344) (repair version)." I will update this post if that fixes anything.Zrzut ekranu 2025-12-12 181942

Niejawny program testów systemu Windows | Windows Insider preview | Instalacja, aktywacja i aktualizacja systemu Windows
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.