Windows 11 Bluetooth stopped listing already connected devices.

Piotr Kawka 45 Punkty reputacji
2025-11-23T13:02:24.1033333+00:00

Hello,

the problem refers to Win 11 pro, bluetooth connection. The problem isn't a connection in particular, as connecting devices works. I can connect and use them.

When I enter bluetooth by the shortcut in the bottom right corner I could see the already connected connected devices, for example headphones, their battery and then the list of new devices. Right now it only shows new devices, even though headphones are connected and I am listening to music right now.

Obraz użytkownika

But that's not the only problem. When I go further in options I have 50/50 chance to see working/connected devices.Obraz użytkownika

Obraz użytkownika

That wouldn't really bother me, but when I press to show more devices I can see only the picture below.

Obraz użytkownika

The list doesn't show me any paired devices, which was working about 2-4 weeks ago. Already tried reinstalling whole system, bluetooth drivers downloaded from the MSI site, bluetooth drivers after reinstalling system provided by MSI autoinstaller. Nothing works.

My motherboard is MSI b650 gaming plus wifi.

Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Urządzenia i sterowniki
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedź zaakceptowana przez autora pytania i proponowana przez moderatora
Piotr Pałys 80 Punkty reputacji
2025-11-28T19:58:36.83+00:00

Update:
Today, everything suddenly started working correctly without me taking any further actions.

The only differences compared to yesterday (when Bluetooth was still not working properly) are:

  • I added English (United States) as a second system language (my primary language is still Polish)
  • I reinstalled .NET Framework 3.5 (which includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
  • In Windows Update → Uninstall updates, a new entry appeared: “Feature Update for Windows 11 25H2 via Enablement Package (KB5054156)” — interestingly, this update does not appear anywhere else in the update history

I hope this information helps someone else who is experiencing the same issue.

Best regards.

Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.

Odpowiedź zaakceptowana przez autora pytania
Anonimowe
2025-11-23T23:05:50.8+00:00

I notice that your locale is set to Polish (pl-pl), but since you wrote to me in English, I will continue to reply in English for your convenience.

If you would prefer to continue in Polish, please just let me know, and I will be happy to switch.


Dear Piotr Kawka,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A Forum.

I understand how perplexing this situation is. You could try following these steps below to solve this issue:

  1. The bluetooth user support service check:
    • Press Windows + R, type services.msc, and press Enter.
    • Locate Bluetooth Support Service (bthserv). Ensure it is Running and set to Automatic.
    • Crucial Step: Locate Bluetooth User Support Service_xxxxx.
    • If this service is Stopped, right-click it and select Start.
    • Double-click it and change the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Locate the Device Association Service.
    • Ensure this is Running. This service is responsible for pairing and listing wireless devices in the Settings menu.
  2. Run the bluetooth troubleshooter:
    • Press the Windows and type Settings.
    • Navigate to System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters.
    • Locate Bluetooth and select Run.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
    • Restart your computer and check if the connected devices now appear in the quick settings panel (accessed by selecting the network, sound, or battery icons in the taskbar) and the full Bluetooth and devices settings.
  3. Registry metadata retrieval adjustment:
    • Press Windows + R, type control sysdm.cpl, and press Enter.
    • Go to the Hardware tab and click Device Installation Settings.
    • Select No (your device might not work as expected).
    • Click Save Changes.
    • Press Windows + R, type regedit, and press Enter.
    • Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Device Metadata
    • Look for a specific value named PreventDeviceMetadataFromNetwork.
    • If it does not exist, right-click > New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and name it PreventDeviceMetadataFromNetwork.
    • Set the Value data to 1.
    • Restart the computer.
    Disclaimer: Generally, modifying registry subkeys or work group is intended for advanced users, administrators, and IT Professionals. It can help fix some problems, however, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For further protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click How to back up and restore the registry in Windows - Microsoft Support to view the article.  
  4. Generic driver swap:
    • Right-click the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand the Bluetooth section.
    • Locate your specific adapter (e.g., "MediaTek Bluetooth Adapter," "Realtek Bluetooth," or "Intel Wireless Bluetooth").
    • Right-click it and select Update driver.
    • Select Browse my computer for drivers.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
    • In the list, look for "Generic Bluetooth Adapter" (or simply "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" if the Generic one isn't listed, though Generic is preferred).
    • Select it and click Next to install.
    • Restart your computer.

Please let me know if these steps could help. If you have any issues, I'm here to assist.


If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?


Dodatkowe odpowiedzi: 2

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Piotr Pałys 80 Punkty reputacji
    2025-11-26T10:53:21.6133333+00:00

    I wanted to point out that I found several threads on Reddit describing issues very similar to mine (see links below).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/1ovdsgc/updated_windows_this_morning_now_my_bluetooth/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/1ozgwp2/windows_showing_not_connected_but_my_device_is/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/1ox9z5o/cant_manually_connect_to_bluetooth_devices_paired/

    Could you please let me know if Microsoft is aware of this problem — and whether you are working on a fix?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

  2. Piotr Pałys 80 Punkty reputacji
    2025-11-25T11:11:06.9466667+00:00

    I’m experiencing exactly the same issue described in the thread linked above.

    In my case, the steps suggested in point 1 did not help. There actually was a problem with the Bluetooth User Support Service, but fixing it didn’t resolve the underlying issue. The Bluetooth Troubleshooter from point 2 also didn’t work — the window would freeze during startup. I was only able to launch the troubleshooter after manually enabling several related services, but then it froze again during the “detecting radio” stage.

    I also tried uninstalling all Bluetooth-related devices and drivers, including the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card drivers (I’m using a Realtek RTL8852BE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter). Interestingly, even after removing every Bluetooth driver (paired devices and the adapter itself), my Bluetooth mouse (Logitech MX Master 2S, connected via Bluetooth only, not via Unifying dongle) continued to work — which makes the situation even more confusing.

    System file and health checks did not help either (sfc /scannow, DISM /CheckHealth, /ScanHealth, /RestoreHealth). Eventually, I performed an in-place reinstall of Windows 11 using a local ISO. After that, I can launch the Bluetooth troubleshooter, but it now hangs on the prompt “Do we have your permission to run automatic diagnostics to resolve Bluetooth issues?”

    At this point the Bluetooth behavior is back to where it started:

    If any Bluetooth device appears in the list, it is only one of them (mouse or headphones), even though both are connected and working.

    If I exit the Settings page and return, the list becomes completely empty — no Bluetooth devices are shown at all — despite them still functioning normally in the background.

    All of this makes the Bluetooth subsystem behave in a completely unpredictable and seemingly inconsistent way.

    System details:

    • Windows 11 Pro x64, Polish language
    • Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16 G6 IRL
    • Adapter: Realtek RTL8852BE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe
    • All Windows updates installed
    • All drivers up to date
    • BIOS updated to the latest version

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.