Can’t activate Microsoft Fabric Free – personal account blocked

Piotr Sulik 0 Punkty reputacji
2025-10-25T08:36:53.23+00:00

Hello,

I’m trying to activate Microsoft Fabric Free with my account,

but I receive the message: “This looks like a personal email address.”

I’m learning Power BI and Microsoft Fabric as part of my professional upskilling (Presales / BI Consulting).

How can I make it going without company email?

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Do użytku edukacyjnego | Windows
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Jade Ng 15,945 Punkty reputacji Pracownicy zewnętrzni firmy Microsoft Moderator
    2025-10-27T02:40:57.43+00:00

    Disclaimer: This platform is in Polish. However, I noticed that your message was written in English, so I will respond in English to ensure clarity and provide better assistance.

    Dear @Piotr Sulik,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum!

    Based on your description, I understand that you’re trying to activate Microsoft Fabric Free.

    In this case, please kindly allow me to provide some information:

    • If your tenant was created recently (within the last few days), Microsoft may impose restrictions on Fabric trials for new accounts. Kindly confirm the tenant’s creation date with your IT team. Microsoft imposing restrictions to activate Fabric Trail for newly created tenants/work accounts. If your tenant created recently (which is less than 90days) you need to wait till 90 days completion.
    • Fabric trials may not be available in certain regions due to regional restrictions. Kindly ensure that your tenant’s home region supports trial activation. Fabric region availability
    • Microsoft Fabric usually requires a work or school account for many of its features, including activation. Therefore, personal email addresses generally don't meet this requirement.

    For further details, you may refer to the official Microsoft documentation:

    Solved: Re: Couldn't free trail fabric - Microsoft Fabric Community

    Solved: Re: Fabric Trial not working - Microsoft Fabric Community

    Fabric trial capacity - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

    Note: Please note that our initial response does not always resolve the issue immediately. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.   

    If any part of my solution is unclear, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to provide clarification or additional information as needed. Thank you for your patience and I'm here to help. Looking forward to your response!


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?


Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.