MS Teams having problem on MS Edge - camera lagging during a call.

Helia 5 Punkty reputacji
2025-10-09T08:27:55.1366667+00:00

Hello. As in description. Since few weeks I have problems with MS Edge and MS Teams site. I don't know if it's problem of Edge or Teams but whenever I'm on call through MS Edge, then my camera is lagging which is unusual thing. I don't know if it's issue of update that broke it but before it was working normally.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams (wersja bezpłatna) | Inne
Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 2

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Helia 5 Punkty reputacji
    2025-10-09T11:23:56.38+00:00

    It doesn't happen on MS Teams through browser Opera, Chrome and MS Teams app; but it does happen when I use it on Edge browser. I don't get why it suddenly changed as I used MS Teams for months on Edge (I'd say nearly a year) and it was working fluently. The camera is lagging on any PC I try to use this way. Surprisingly, microphone works fluently without issues; the other person on camera is not lagging either; it's only me lagging on my 'preview' window during call and the person also is seeing me lagging. I assume it's a problem of browser but I'm on Windows 11 updated, MS Edge is also updated.

    By the way, I see your reply in Polish and I don't know if I should keep answering in English or in Polish :)

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

  2. paulr0511 48,965 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2025-10-09T11:10:53.0466667+00:00

    Witam, dzień dobry i dziękuję za pytanie. Czy mogę sprawdzić i potwierdzić, czy wykonałeś osobny test, jeśli nie dzieje się to w oddzielnej aplikacji MS Teams na Twoim urządzeniu?

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Twoja odpowiedź

Odpowiedzi mogą być oznaczone jako „Zaakceptowane” przez autora pytań i „Proponowane” przez moderatorów, co pomaga użytkownikom poznać odpowiedź rozwiązującą problem autora.