Troubleshoot signing in to Outlook.com

Anonimowe
2025-07-06T17:47:47+00:00

Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription for the number Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription for the number 6393840120833 because I do not use the application and I have lost access to the e-mail ******@o2.pl Kiemaczynski pawel

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | Subskrypcja, konto, rozliczenia | Inne | Inne

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2025-07-06T19:24:52+00:00

    Hi Pawel, If you lost access to the email linked to the subscription associated with phone number 6393840120833, please contact Microsoft Support for assistance:

    Go to: support.microsoft.com/account-billing → choose Contact Support → click Subscriptions and billing → then select I don’t have access to my email → request cancellation of subscription linked to your phone number.

    Note:

    They may ask for proof of identity, please prepare like recent transaction ID or payment method you have used in the subscription.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy