Procesy w Microsoft 365 do aplikacji pakietu Office, wymienia kluczy produktowych i aktywacji licencji.
Hi Patryk,
I'm Cherrelyn, I'm happy to help and I completely understand how frustrating this issue is.
Please try these suggestion:
1.Clear LSA Secrets (Stored Service Passwords)
Run from elevated Command Prompt:
reg delete HKLM\SECURITY\Policy\Secrets /f
2.Remove Residual SIDs
Use whoami /groups and icacls C:\ /findsid <SID>
Then manually strip old SIDs from:
-Registry (HKEY_USERS)
-NTFS permissions (use icacls recursively)
3.Audit Remaining Service Traces
-Run sc queryex type= service and Get-WmiObject win32_service to confirm no ghosts
-Use Autoruns from Sysinternals to see hidden autostart remnants
4.Check Compatibility Logs
Look in:
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\Compat*.xml
and
%WINDIR%\Panther\setupact.log
for service or authentication-related upgrade block
If nothing works, the only workaround may be:
-Do a clean install of Windows 11 (back up apps/data first)
-Or use deployment tools like MDT/SCCM with a sysprepped image to bypass compatibility checks
Let me know about my suggestion, I'm here to guide for further assistance.
Warm regards,
Cherrelyn