My OneDrive storage quota hasn’t updated

Anonimowe
2024-11-03T18:18:18+00:00

Hello,

I have a problem with my One Drive storage space, I need to transfer a file to the cloud so that I can edit it on my computer and phone. I noticed that the folder with the backup copy of my desktop on the computer takes up too much space (so that it exceeds the 5GB limit). I deleted it and now I use 0.2GB of 5GB and I still get a message that I am using too much space and my files will be deleted. I don't know if this is a bug or maybe I just have to wait.

Please reply

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | OneDrive | Inne | Windows

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Oskar Shon 49,336 Punkty reputacji Moderator wolontariuszy
    2024-11-03T22:56:23+00:00

    Krzysztof to forum ma regionizację i możesz bez obawy pisać po polsku.

    Pozdrawiam.

    Obraz

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy