How to enforce unique values combination on multiple columns in sharepoint list

Anonimowe
2022-07-13T11:17:11+00:00

Hello everyone,

I'm new in Power Automate or Apps I just have started learing and I don't know how to fix this problem. What i want to do is to one combination of values can be add one time in sharepoint list.

For example:

I have three columns with this added items

Culumn1 | Column2 | column3

AAA | BBB | CCC

DDD | EEE | FFF

and what i want to do: if I want to add new item who look the same as the first AAA | BBB | CCC

the system don"t let me to do this. Is there any solution that use Power Automate or Power Apps or anything to do this :)? Please if yes sent screenshot for me to better understanding the solution.

Thank you in advance! :)

Microsoft 365 i pakiet Office | SharePoint | Inne | Windows

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najstarsze
  1. Anonimowe
    2022-07-13T12:05:17+00:00

    Hi Domi,

    I wish to assist you on the issue, however, this community is designed to to support end users for consumers users only. I will advise you to contact the Power automate community to assist you further assist you.

    https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity
    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/power-automate/ct-p/PowerAutomate
    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/power-apps-power-automate/bd-p/PowerAppFlow
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/

    Best Regards,
    Oloduku

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy