Object ID view in Microsoft Teams

Anonimowe
2023-05-02T11:45:49+00:00

Hello. I have a strange problem because I created a user via Active Directory (I have synchronization with AAD, exchange etc ...) and when I try to search for this user in my organization in Microsoft Teams, I see Object ID in addition to name and surname, which should not be visible.

It seems to me that I have already checked everything that could cause such an error, no other user has this problem. The account is not created as a guest, it is created in the same way as many other users.

After typing "get-user -Identity name.surname" in powershell, it receives Object ID instead of name and surname in the name field

My question is, if I change this name (object id) to firstname.surname, will I lose synchronization with services (AAD / exchange etc ...)? or will the account be damaged and there will be no other option but to delete the account and create a new one (this is problematic because it is an actively used account) Or how else can I improve this account?

Please help,

Best Regards.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams dla firm | Ustawienia | Inne

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2023-05-02T12:29:33+00:00

    Hi Mateusz,

    I'm Amro, an Independent advisor and a fellow Microsoft customer. I’m happy to look into this for you.

    it seems the user account is listed as a Guest Account in the Microsoft Active Directory. Removing this user and re-adding it should solve the Issue

    Check this please:

    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsof...

    I hope this helps, please feel free to reply to this if you need any further Assistance.

    this is a user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users to find solutions to their problems.

    Kindly

    Amro

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy