My Teams avatar didn't change

Anonimowe
2020-11-16T09:48:54+00:00

Hi!

Two weeks ago I changed my Teams avatar but after this time on meetings i still have my old avatar. Has anyone had this problem before? How I can fix this?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams dla instytucji edukacyjnych | Ustawienia | Inne

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2020-11-16T09:50:35+00:00

    Hi

    My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor.

    Could you please try to update the profile info using MS Teams online.

    Please follow these steps below to isolate the issue:

    1. Please go to your computer then open your chrome or edge browser as recommended browsers to access MS Teams online.
    2. Please go to MS Teams online https://teams.microsoft.com
    3. Then try to log in.
    4. Update profile info.

    Please also refer to Anna Ma's advice in this following article on how to update profile info:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/for...

    If you are still unable to change the profile info via MS Team online, Please note it's possible for an admin to disable users from updating profile info such as display name, profile picture etc. as explained in this article: https://office365itpros.com/2020/04/15/block-te...

    If the problem still persists, you can ask your admin to force update your profile info by asking him to visit this link: https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/u...

    DISCLAIMER:

    There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Please note, this is a peer-to-peer support forum meaning I'm just fellow regular MS Team forum users like you who are trying to help other MS Team forum users with their MS Team issue. So in this case, I'm Non-Microsoft Staff I don't have access to your account nor I'm authorized to do so. I hope we can have a mutual understanding from the beginning to prevent misunderstanding.

    Kind Regards

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy