WLAN- AutoConfig critical issue

Anonimowe
2022-05-20T17:55:44+00:00

So my issue arose yesterday (19.05.2022 around 2 pm.) in an unpredictable way. I run my computer as usual and I could not use my internet connection even though I had a perfect connection and speed of it. I was literally trying everything to fix it. I have noticed that the problem concerns only one local network. I use my home network for 6 months and I have never had any problem with it. So i connected another network to my computer (hotspot from iPhone) and it began to work normally. My first idea was that my router is broken so i reset him many times and tried to configure something in it. Then I realized that's not the problem of the router, cause every single device connected to my router was working. So the problem is directly between my computer and my local network. So to be clear lets sum it up.

  1. My local network works on every device in my home but not on my computer
  2. When I connect my pc to the mobile hotspot (from my phone) it works correctly
  3. I tried ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew
  4. I tried netsh winsock reset
  5. I tried all troubleshooting managers provided by windows in network status settings
  6. I tried the media creation tool from here https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10
  7. I tried flushing DNS cache
  8. I tried restarting my router and called my isp to resolve this issue but they were unable to help me
  9. Connection works fine when I'm connected through cable and boot in safe mode.

Nothing helped

In event log, i found out something like this ( i add photos of it)

Has anybody idea how to fix it? ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/9eb69b37-4d22-41dc-ae47-d88e714d8a8a?platform=QnA![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/84b14e34-0db9-43a6-9046-715191fd0821?platform=QnA![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/fe915bc8-6ebf-4ce7-ba13-cb14ed962cb7?platform=QnA![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/0bf590fa-8e13-4287-b150-ca98139d4ecd?platform=QnA

Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Internet i łączność

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2022-05-20T20:29:11+00:00

    Hi, my name is Anderson Souza, I hope I can help you with your issue.

    You can try to restore from a system restore point

    This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app or driver, and when you create a restore point manually. Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

    Check the steps in the corresponding topic on the link below:

    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/31ce2444-...

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy