BSoD - ntoskrnl.exe

Anonimowe
2022-09-30T03:58:57+00:00

Hello, for some time now, I have been popping up BSoD caused by ntoskrnl.exe error.

The hardware on which the BSoD pops up is:

Ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05.

Windows 10 Pro N, 64bit

Lately BSoD pops up practically several times a day.

Formatting the system and updating the drivers did not help.

I share dump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApLrurrA6nZUg0NhoRnoAUijc35T?e=DbqZN0

I will be very grateful for your help.

Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Tryb uśpienia i włączanie oraz wyłączania zasilania

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Sakiko 39,330 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2022-09-30T04:34:44+00:00

    Hello, I'm A&K, here to help.

    Your DUMP file shows fatal hardware errors and is driven by AMD.

    If your CPU or GPU comes from AMD, it means that they may be damaged or driver faults occur.

    I suggest to exclude driver problems first. Please try to uninstall all major device drivers (GPUs, chipsets, etc.), and then go to the equipment manufacturer's official website to download the latest version and reinstall it.

    If this does not work, because you have tried to reinstall the system, this is likely to be a hardware failure. I suggest returning the equipment to the factory for repair.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy