The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f

Anonimowe
2022-06-22T11:28:59+00:00

Hello,

I have noticed that my laptop sometimes restarts unexpectedly when it is asleep / hibernating.
In the system logs I found, for example, such a problem:

Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000006, 0xffffe5075cc09010, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000).
A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP.Report Id: 68e4b2b5-e16b-439c-8745-7be599c26442.

Is it possible to verify where the problem is?

I can upload this dump file, but is it safe to share it publicly?

My environment:

  • DELL Vostro 15 5510
  • Windows 10 21H2 (Latest OS Build 19044.1766)
  • SupportAssist did not find any missing / outdated drivers
  • BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 2.10.0, 2022-05-09

The diagnostics I did:

  • SFC /scannow (no errors)
  • Windows Memory Diagnostics (no errors)
Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Tryb uśpienia i włączanie oraz wyłączania zasilania

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 4

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2022-07-04T19:04:08+00:00

    I did everything as instructed.

    What I was able to get after turning on Driver Verifier was one bugcheck and one restart.
    Then there was another restart, but unfortunately a blue screen appeared with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

    Hope this is enough. In the link below I am sending a new minidump and a regular dump as a zipped file:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ht8THLWUvbPqkiLIuSLVeNhTcG4FQ_bJ

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  2. Anonimowe
    2022-06-22T12:14:56+00:00

    Hi devnull4

    The minidump file indicates some driver is powering down while your PC is at rest, but does not list the exact driver, to try to force Windows 10 show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...


    Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:

    Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

    Do this twice

    On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

    Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

    Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

    Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.

    verifier /reset

    verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  3. Anonimowe
    2022-06-22T12:08:58+00:00

    Yes, there are some files. I am sending you the latest file from today.

    Link is here -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KJ2TghmwmhWvY28ZqL515fwRxhO1Hmo_/view?usp=sharing

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  4. Anonimowe
    2022-06-22T11:59:58+00:00

    Hi devnull4

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Rather than the very large Memory.dmp file, please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    1 osoba uznała tę odpowiedź za pomocną.
    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy