Probably with both drives connected, it should show two Windows Boot Manager.
More than good that the installation of the other disk worked.
Ta przeglądarka nie jest już obsługiwana.
Przejdź na przeglądarkę Microsoft Edge, aby korzystać z najnowszych funkcji, aktualizacji zabezpieczeń i pomocy technicznej.
I got 2 ssds in my system. Lets call the first one 'a' - it has my original system. The other one is 'b' and i just installed the system on it. The problem is, I can't boot into my disk 'b'. BIOS only shows "windows boot manager" in the boot order, and the menu that appears after restarting while holding shift has no option to change boot. Also the system on disk 'b' couldn't connect to the internet.
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Probably with both drives connected, it should show two Windows Boot Manager.
More than good that the installation of the other disk worked.
It is showing as Windows Boot Manager('drive name here') So I think I'll play it safe and won't try to boot to disk a
What great news, thanks for the info.
How is it showing up now in the BIOS? Do you have two boot options?
I believe that the only way is testing, restarting the computer and checking.