Uzyskaj pomoc dotyczącą usługi Windows Update w systemie Windows blad 0x80070050 nie instaluje aktualizacji

Anonimowe
2023-09-17T07:35:41+00:00

Dzien dobry,

Prosze o pomoc przy aktualizacji windows 10, blad 0x80070050, pobieranie 100% instalacja 100% i odrzuca. Dziekuje i pozdrawiam. J.F.

Windows dla domu | Inne | Aktualizacja systemu Windows

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2023-09-17T08:10:55+00:00

    We use translation services to support our users. We apologize for any grammatical errors.

    Hello there,

    I'm Gowtham, I'll be happy to help you!

    I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Please be assured that I will do my best to provide a satisfactory response and assist you with resolving the problem.

    Please try the following steps:

    Step 1: Run the Windows Update troubleshooter https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows/narz%C4%99dzie-do-rozwi%C4%85zywania-problem%C3%B3w-z-us%C5%82ug%C4%85-windows-update-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

    Step 2: Try running System File Checker to resolve this issue. This will scan your system for corrupted files and attempt to repair them. Here's how to do it:

    => Press Win + S to open the search box.

    => Then type "PowerShell" and select Run as administrator from the right panel.

    => If User Account Control appears on your computer screen, click Yes to continue.

    = > In the Command Prompt window, enter this Deployment Image Maintenance and Management Tool command and press Enter:

    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

    = > After the first scan is complete, enter this command in the prompt window and press Enter:

    SFC /scannow

    The scan may take a while, but when it is finished, restart your computer and try to update your windows.

    I hope it helps you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

    Thank you!

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy