No, i have deleted them sorry.
Random_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys bluescreens
Hi,
My laptop often bluescreens since the beginning of January with this: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys .
I have tried everything from updating the drivers to straight up removing them but my actions are resultless if this is a word.
Any help will be appreciated.
Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Urządzenia i sterowniki
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Odpowiedzi: 21
Sortuj według: Najnowsze
-
Anonimowe
2024-03-01T16:37:10+00:00 -
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-03-01T16:16:33+00:00 Do you have any more minidump files you can upload for analysis?
-
Anonimowe
2024-03-01T15:49:10+00:00 You should have the permission by now.
-
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-03-01T15:46:18+00:00 I tried to download your file(s) but they are not shared, please try sharing the file(s) again, also I sent a share request on Google Drive, that may be in your Email.
Please let me know here when the file(s) are shared.
-
Anonimowe
2024-03-01T15:37:50+00:00 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnEqXL39MQW4TLsjTqnuJ7iIt3SErqdS/view?usp=drive_link
I hope i did it right.