Antimalware Service Executable high CPU usage when GAMING

Anonimowe
2024-08-11T13:12:31+00:00

Yo, when im on startup with nothing opened, the antimalware service usage is 0%. But when I open every game i have, it spikes - even up to 40%, causing stutters. I tried everything and its the same as it was. Even reinstalling windows didnt helped. I have an i7-13620H CPU and rtx 4060. I have also tried some logs so see what happens when I get the stutters and it creates folders in game files.

Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Wydajność i błędy systemu

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

Odpowiedzi: 27

Sortuj według: Najnowsze
  1. Anonimowe
    2024-08-11T14:01:23+00:00

    Hi sebix0_, This is Ramesh.

    Please add the game folder to the exclusions list in Windows Security.

    See:

    Add an exclusion to Windows Security - Microsoft Support:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add...

    You may share the logs you were referring to on OneDrive.

    How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/shar...

    OneDrive sharing options - screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9

    Hello Ramesh,

    I tried it before, it doesnt help. See the photo how it seems - https://ibb.co/w649yFH

    And also there are the logs which I said when what is it doing when it stutters - https://ibb.co/4S7sxxT

    Thanks for answer tho.

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,635 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
    2024-08-11T13:53:04+00:00

    Hi sebix0_, This is Ramesh.

    Please add the game folder to the exclusions list in Windows Security.

    See:

    Add an exclusion to Windows Security - Microsoft Support:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add...

    You may share the logs you were referring to on OneDrive.

    How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/shar...

    OneDrive sharing options - screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy