Sorry, so I need to do it again but with everything unfiltered?
Antimalware Service Executable high CPU usage when GAMING
Yo, when im on startup with nothing opened, the antimalware service usage is 0%. But when I open every game i have, it spikes - even up to 40%, causing stutters. I tried everything and its the same as it was. Even reinstalling windows didnt helped. I have an i7-13620H CPU and rtx 4060. I have also tried some logs so see what happens when I get the stutters and it creates folders in game files.
Windows dla domu | Windows 11 | Wydajność i błędy systemu
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Odpowiedzi: 27
Sortuj według: Najnowsze
-
Anonimowe
2024-08-12T09:01:15+00:00 -
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,715 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
2024-08-12T08:46:03+00:00 Unfortunately, you seem to have filtered everything. All events were not saved. And MsMpeng.exe resource usage is perfectly normal in that trace because you seem to have captured only file accesses. That trace was not sufficient.
-
Anonimowe
2024-08-12T08:38:44+00:00 Hello again,
https://1drv.ms/u/c/01d3f960d86f3b9e/EXXhJ27U4WFAqqXw_iyxoTcB9tepQqAsTiU152IdwpVNrg - here is the log.
Yes, I runned the game when I did the log and at 9:03 I opened the game and tested it for 3 minutes. I had sometimes over 90% CPU usage due to this (with 100% GPU but it should be like that). I had all the exclusion on, and it was the same.
Waiting for answer,
sebix0_
-
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,715 Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca
2024-08-12T07:22:20+00:00 Hi,
Was the trace run when the problem was seen? If so, please share the zip file on Onedrive.
Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/shar...
OneDrive sharing options - screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9
-
Anonimowe
2024-08-12T07:20:51+00:00 Ok, let me know how it goes.
Regards,
Hello, i did the scan and got a zip file with Procmon, but i cant send the file here somehow.
Edit: and also the exclusions still doesnt work by the way.