How do I install Polish language in Windows 7?

Anonimowe
2024-08-22T17:41:17+00:00

Hello. I had Windows 7 Home Premium on my other laptop, but my SSD broke down suddelny, so I purchased new SSD and installed same Windows 7 Home Premium found on the internet (Microsoft website won't let me download installation file, which is hilarious in my opinion...). Now I installed it and activated online with the same key code I got on my Microsoft Windows security label sticked under laptop. But this is English version only and I need to have Polish language (not only keybord, but the whole system). Trying to do so, I found below message and the "Support" window says I can't download my native language. Why is that? How can I solve it? I got original, legal system from the very beginning and I'm not going to buy new one only because I can't download it from MS website and I don't have original installation file.

Windows dla domu | Poprzednie wersje systemu Windows | Dane wejściowe i język

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2024-08-23T06:02:03+00:00

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy