I must tell you one thing. Thats not my computer, I am just trying to help a friend of mine who is not very into PC's maintenance (and is far, far away from me). Thats why my answers may take a bit of time.
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD
Hello.
For a few days every time I run my PC BSOD appears. It happens when turning on or waking up after hibernation.
Also happened 3 times computer got stuck in bios not seeing any boot option. Turning off via power switch and turning on again makes computer start with BSOD.
When it starts it works properly i would say.
I installed the newest graphic, WiFi and chipset drivers. Bios is up to date.
Windows memory diagnostics checked, fine.
CHKDSK /f /r done, everything seems fine.
sfc /scannow done, no damaged files detected.
SSD SMART in crystal disk info fine.
The device is Gigabyte A5 k1 gaming laptop with ryzen 7 5800H and rtx 3060, 2 years now. Windows 10 Home up to date.
I am attaching dmp files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEvzQjkckm1TV4o9KYnJm3cqp7BChiQu/view?usp=drive_link
Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Aktualizacja systemu Windows
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Odpowiedzi: 21
Sortuj według: Najnowsze
-
Anonimowe
2024-10-20T09:40:55+00:00 -
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-10-20T09:31:00+00:00 Click your Start Button, then jsut type msinfo and press Enter, please provide a screenshot of the resulting System Information window.
-
Anonimowe
2024-10-20T09:25:55+00:00 Unfortunately I already tried this solution but... I could not find ANY firmware for my disk.
Host controller: Phison Electronics PS5018 PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe 1.3 SSD Controller
Disk model: ESR01TBMFCT-E8GBTOEM4
Drive serial number: BEC3071B1A1800567181
Software wersion: EIOM31.4
Nvme version: v1.4 -
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-10-20T09:22:01+00:00 The new minidump file also lists the Storage NVMe driver as the cause of the system crashes.
Open Device Manager, then expand the Disk Drives section.
Note down the make and model of your NVMe drive, then go to the drive manufacturers website to see if they provide any firmware update for that NVMe drive model.
-
Anonimowe
2024-10-20T09:17:30+00:00 Here you are. Fresh .dmp file from today https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eUrhoK-S9s9tWDwHip4eY9rGexTZgjnQ/view?usp=drive_link