That is great news, please let me know if your system continues to be stable.
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD
Hello.
For a few days every time I run my PC BSOD appears. It happens when turning on or waking up after hibernation.
Also happened 3 times computer got stuck in bios not seeing any boot option. Turning off via power switch and turning on again makes computer start with BSOD.
When it starts it works properly i would say.
I installed the newest graphic, WiFi and chipset drivers. Bios is up to date.
Windows memory diagnostics checked, fine.
CHKDSK /f /r done, everything seems fine.
sfc /scannow done, no damaged files detected.
SSD SMART in crystal disk info fine.
The device is Gigabyte A5 k1 gaming laptop with ryzen 7 5800H and rtx 3060, 2 years now. Windows 10 Home up to date.
I am attaching dmp files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEvzQjkckm1TV4o9KYnJm3cqp7BChiQu/view?usp=drive_link
Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Aktualizacja systemu Windows
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Odpowiedzi: 21
Sortuj według: Najnowsze
-
Anonimowe
2024-10-20T10:25:19+00:00 Ok, small update.
Once again I used command
sfc /scannow and...
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth after.
So far... 3 times booted without BSOD.
Very interesting. That would be the first time this command actually did something for me to be honest.
I'll keep you posted whether it's fine or not (in this case i will try Windows reset).
-
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-10-20T10:10:57+00:00 Okay, please try the Windows reset option first, if there is system corruption causing the system crashes, that should resolve the problem.
-
Anonimowe
2024-10-20T10:08:57+00:00 Yeah, i've already thought about that.
I could also try reset my windows, maybe it will help.
Anyway thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
-
DaveM121 937.6K Punkty reputacji Niezależny doradca2024-10-20T09:49:14+00:00 I do not see any problem indicated there, and the only thing indicated in the dump file data in the NVMe storage drivers, it may be best to contact Gigabyte support for that laptop model on their website to see if they have any available patch or update for the motherboard or storage drivers.