Ok Jakub, that may be best, I do hope they can find the underlying problem for you . . .
Boot loop (ntoskrnl.exe)
Hi,
for about a week I have had a problem with starting Windows normally. It happened before but very rarely so i forgot about that. It only occurse when i turn off (restart works fine) computer for more than 20 minutes and then switch power on, my computer freezes on the post windows loading screen two times, then automatic repair launches and next screen tells my that it couldn’t repair my computer. But when i push restart, it starts normally. My drivers are up to date besides bios, because on the newer version it was even worse. I also opened whea dmp file from crashes, where i found that it was because ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x79E616) and bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF910551C02BD0, 0xBEA00000, 0x108). My CPU isn’t overclocked (but it was). I also noticed problem with installing previous WHQL version of graphic driver, when they were installing i got black screen and then computer automaticly tried to restart (and fell into automatic repair loop, mentioned before). Important is that safe boot works perfectly and no errors occurses. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
Windows dla domu | Windows 10 | Tryb uśpienia i włączanie oraz wyłączania zasilania
Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.
Odpowiedzi: 32
Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
-
Anonimowe
2021-02-09T12:53:41+00:00 I did it 3 times and it didn’t help. The only thing left is that one of the parts is broken, i will take my computer to service. Thanks for trying to help me. It seems to be hard to solve by software.