remote management stops working after installing updates

Anonimowe
2016-10-25T20:41:28+00:00

Hello,

I have problem with Windows Server 2012 R2. After some updates, remote management stop working. I can't enable it with server manager.

Before updates i have configured Remote Desktop Services working well. After updates My collection disappears. I Removed RDS role. And try add again RDS. But without success: Wizard stops on adding Broker - because remote management not enabled.

How to enable remote management? I try standard procedures but without success.

Is there a possibility that language pack is the issue?

Editing remote management this red error appears:

translated to English: "Internal Error: Failed to read remoting state. The system cannot find the file specified."

Windows dla domu | Inne | Aktualizacja systemu Windows

Pytanie zablokowane. To pytanie zostało zmigrowane ze społeczności pomocy technicznej firmy Microsoft. Możesz zagłosować, czy pytanie jest pomocne, ale nie możesz dodawać komentarzy ani odpowiedzi, ani też śledzić pytania.

Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy

1 odpowiedź

Sortuj według: Najbardziej pomocne
  1. Anonimowe
    2016-11-03T10:06:11+00:00

    Hi Jacek Ry,

    I'm afraid I can't give you a specific answer as this is a Polish-language forum only.

    If you would like to receive support in English, please feel free to post your question on the following forum:

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

    Otherwise, feel free to re-post your question in Polish.

    Best Regards

    Czy ta odpowiedź była pomocna?

    Komentarze: 0 Brak komentarzy