New Outlook version: Date of mails are changing when moving in between two outllok accounts

Frederic Boehlen 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-08-31T15:22:11.3866667+00:00

I have switched from the classic Outlook to the new version of Outlook..what a disaster. Unfortunately I can not go back to the old one.

I have in my outlook window two active accounts: one personal 'Outlook' and another 365 account. When I move the mails from one account to the other..;the date of the mail is changing to a the time of movement.

Also I can not sort the mails by 'sent date' or 'creation date'...it all does not exist in the new version!!!

Who can help me????

Frederic

Outlook | Windows | Het nieuwe Outlook voor Windows | Voor thuisgebruik
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen worden gemarkeerd als 'Geaccepteerd' door de auteur van de vraag en 'Aanbevolen' door moderators, zodat gebruikers het antwoord van de auteur kunnen weten.