“Ik ben als enige beheerder buitengesloten van mijn Microsoft 365-account door een MFA/Authenticator-probleem.”

Joy Baidjoe 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-08-27T17:46:59.6733333+00:00

I need urgent help with my Microsoft 365 Business account. I am the sole Global Administrator and I am completely locked out because of an MFA/Authenticator problem after replacing my iPhone. I cannot access the Admin Center and therefore cannot create a support ticket. SMS and phone verification also fail. I need to speak to a support agent.

I am trying for days to contact Microsoft for help, but with no succes.

Please help me ?

I can not work, i can lose my job.

My email is :

Business email is [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@csenz.nl

my 365 email is :

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]@csenz.onmicrosoft.com

But i can not enter this one

PLEASE HELP ME ??

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams voor Bedrijven | Overige
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

3 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Henny Maatman 0 Reputatiepunten
    2026-10-09T08:17:37.88+00:00

    I have the same problem (completely locked out due to MFA problems) and am not able to create a support ticket like the way you stated

    The error message: switch to an account that has permission

    Did it several times, no solution

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


  2. Joy Baidjoe 0 Reputatiepunten
    2026-08-28T00:16:10.5533333+00:00

    Beste heer Hendrix,

    Aan uw naam te zien bent u ook Nederlands ?

    Als dat het geval is , dan is mijn voorkeur om in het Nederlands te corresponderen.

    Mvg

    Joy

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


  3. Hendrix 2,070 Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur
    2026-08-27T18:24:09.6966667+00:00

    As your issue description is primarily written in English, I will provide my response in English for your convenience. Please feel free to let me know if you would prefer the information in another language.

    Hi Joy,

    Thank you for taking the time to share detailed information about your situation and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been locked out of your Microsoft 365 Admin account.

    Since you are the only administrator of your tenant and you’re currently unable to sign in, the next essential step is to involve the Microsoft Data Protection team, as they are the only team authorized to help recover an admin account in these circumstances.

    Since you mentioned that you have tried for days contact Microsoft Support, I assume that you have tried the primary phone support method but you cannot reach a live agent. In this case, there is still a workaround that you might consider registering for a new tenant by signing up for a trial subscription. Once set up, you can access the admin console of the new tenant and submit a support ticket requesting to speak with the Data Protection team on behalf of your previous tenant. 

    To set up a new tenant, please follow these steps: 

    • Visit Microsoft 365 Business Plans and Pricing | Microsoft 365. This would allow you to create a new tenant following the prompts provided.
    • Follow the guided setup process to create a new account for a new tenant. 
    • Once your tenant is created, you should be able to access the support portal and submit your ticket referencing your locked account without further issues. 
    • To create a Support ticket: sign into Microsoft 365 Admin Center > Support > Help & Support. 

    In your ticket description, you'll need to clearly explain that you're trying to regain access to your previous Microsoft 365 tenant and need help from the Data Protection team. Here's a message you can use or adapt: 

    "Hello, I’m currently unable to access my previous Microsoft 365 tenant due to losing MFA access, which prevents me from receiving verification codes. I’m the global admin, but I’m locked out and unable to generate a QR code or bypass MFA. 

    I created this new tenant solely to request assistance. I kindly ask to be connected with the Data Protection team to verify my identity and help me recover access to the original tenant. 

    This is urgent, as I rely on Microsoft 365 for my work and have been unable to operate for several days. I’m available to provide any documentation or verification needed to support the recovery process."    

    Please remember to cancel the trial subscription after your issue is resolved, as this will help you avoid any accidental billing. You may prefer the following resource for detailed instructions: Cancel your Microsoft business subscription in the Microsoft 365 admin center | Microsoft Learn

    Hope this helps you regain access to your account quickly. Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to share them in the comment below. I'm very happy to help.  


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen worden gemarkeerd als 'Geaccepteerd' door de auteur van de vraag en 'Aanbevolen' door moderators, zodat gebruikers het antwoord van de auteur kunnen weten.