HOTMAIL Account

Shah Yousofzai 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-07-11T14:08:49.4766667+00:00

Hi,

It is two days that I created an outlook account and removed my hotmail.com account and now I do not get email to my hotmail and I cannot add it back as an alias. Please help.

My hotmail was ******@hotmail.com. I had this for 30 years now.

I made ******@outlook.com as I was attached by scummers on that hotmail account. I removed it as alias but did not know it will disappear for ever. Please help.

Regards,

Shah

Microsoft 365 en Office | Abonnement, account, facturering | Anders | Anders
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. EmilyS726 271.5K Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur
    2026-07-11T14:44:37.9233333+00:00

    Unfortunately that hotmail address is gone and cannot be recovered.

    Microsoft explains it here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/add-or-remove-an-email-alias-in-outlook-com-459b1989-356d-40fa-a689-8f285b13f1f2Under the section "Remove an email address", it says: "Are you sure? If you remove an alias that's an email address from a Microsoft domain (like @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, or @msn.com), you're permanently deleting the alias and it can't be associated with any Microsoft account again."

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen worden gemarkeerd als 'Geaccepteerd' door de auteur van de vraag en 'Aanbevolen' door moderators, zodat gebruikers het antwoord van de auteur kunnen weten.