Since Friday 22 March I cant acces my Office 365 Businiss account so I am submitting this with my private e-mail.
I switched to another iPhone and after I configured my new iPhone 15 Pro Max I was trying to authenticate with
the authenticator app.
After I signed in with my e-mail adres it was required to authenticate in the app.
Unfortunately there was no pop-up in the authenticator app where I can write the 2 digits which was appearing when I was trying to sign-in.
I tried to authenticate with another option which was: Show the code in the authenticator app. The problem is, there is no code in the authenticator app if I select my busniss e-mail adress. There is no other way to sign in.
This is a big issue for me because this e-mail adress is required for my business contacts.
I called the number: +1 855 270-0615 and there was someone who picked up the phone.
The one who answerd the phone told me that they are forwarding me to the Data protection team ( I think so).
After this I am stuck in a waiting line for more then 90 minits. Because this is an NL to USA call, this will cost me more then regular calls.
So I decided to call the next day. Today I called the same number and they tried to forward me to the same team.
After 25 minits the line is broken.
I am stuck and dont have any option to acces my importent e-mail adress.
I am submitting this question with my private e-mail adress and I hope that someone can help me with this.