Een familie van Microsoft-spreadsheetsoftware met hulpmiddelen voor het analyseren, in kaart brengen en communiceren van gegevens.
Hello
I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.
I understand that you're having trouble adding a shortcut to an Excel document from a Teams site to the home screen of your Android device. This can indeed be a frustrating issue.
Based on the information available, it seems like this might be a known issue with certain Android devices or versions. Here are a few steps you could try to resolve this issue:
- Check App Permissions: On your Android device, long press the Teams app icon, go to 'App info' > 'App Permissions' (or 'Other Permissions' in some devices), then tap 'Home Screen Shortcuts' option > Allow
- Update Your Apps: Ensure that both your Teams app and your Android system are updated to the latest version. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues
I hope this helps.
Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Kind regards, Adeyemi