Microsoft Excell op MacBook start niet meer op. wat kan ik doen?

Anoniem
2023-08-10T06:29:41+00:00

dit is wat de log zegt.


Translated Report (Full Report Below)


Process: Microsoft Excel [2230]

Path: /Applications/Microsoft Excel.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Excel

Identifier: com.microsoft.Excel

Version: 16.75.2 (16.75.23071901)

Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)

Parent Process: launchd [1]

User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2023-08-10 08:27:40.5506 +0200

OS Version: macOS 13.4.1 (22F82)

Report Version: 12

Anonymous UUID: F1CF6EC7-5FC5-9A25-4FEE-3A4EC160FF61

Time Awake Since Boot: 420 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason: Namespace DYLD, Code 1 Library missing

Library not loaded: @rpath/ADAL4.framework/Versions/A/ADAL4

Microsoft 365 en Office | Excel | Overige | macOS

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

5 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2023-08-10T19:49:32+00:00

    I drifted to Windows since your last reply did not mention MacBook, apologies To uninstall OneDrive on a MacBook, you can follow these steps:

    Quit OneDrive by clicking on the OneDrive icon in the menu bar and selecting “Close OneDrive”. Open the Applications folder and drag the OneDrive app to the Trash. Empty the Trash to completely remove OneDrive from your MacBook .

    Regards Adeyemi

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  2. Anoniem
    2023-08-10T18:09:57+00:00

    are you sure you're giving me the problem-solving for a MacBook?

    To resolve this issue, you can try uninstalling one of the instances of OneDrive. You can do this by going to the Control Panel, selecting "Programs and Features", finding OneDrive in the list of installed programs, and clicking on "Uninstall".

    I can't find the control panel. Instead I do have a system-preferences icon but on that there is no programs and features-choice to select. Nor is onedrive there selectable. In Finder/apps I can select one drive but there I cannot choose "uninstall". All these options are windows-options though.

    regards,

    Bart

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  3. Anoniem
    2023-08-10T15:07:21+00:00

    I'm glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling Excel helped resolve the issue you were experiencing. However, it seems that you're now having trouble with OneDrive being installed twice.

    It's possible that OneDrive was installed as part of the Office package, and then again as a standalone app. To resolve this issue, you can try uninstalling one of the instances of OneDrive. You can do this by going to the Control Panel, selecting "Programs and Features", finding OneDrive in the list of installed programs, and clicking on "Uninstall".

    If you continue to experience problems with OneDrive after trying this, you may want to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or help you identify and resolve any underlying issues that may be causing the problem.

    You can contact Microsoft Support by visiting their support page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus.

    On this page, you can sign in to get the right help and support for your specific product. They will show you self-help options first, go for additional help to set up a live chat with a Microsoft specialist.

    If you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, you can find a customer service phone number for your country by clicking on your region on the Global Customer Service phone numbers page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/global-customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2.

    Regards, Adeyemi

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  4. Anoniem
    2023-08-10T12:51:51+00:00

    Yes this worked. Thanks a lot.
    I already installed the whole lot again and that had not the desired result, but now I uninstalled excel first. that helped.

    there is an unwanted consequence though. Now my OneDrive is giving problems. I can only install the whole office-package, not only excell.

    so when I installed this whole package again, there's one app that installed twice. OneDrive. not powerpoint, outlook, word, teams or OneNote. they all behaved nicely. only OneDrive needed to misbehave.

    do you have a solution for that?

    greetings,

    Bart

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  5. Anoniem
    2023-08-10T08:03:19+00:00

    Hello

    I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.

    It seems that Microsoft Excel on your MacBook is no longer starting up due to a missing library. The error message indicates that the library @rpath/ADAL4.framework/Versions/A/ADAL4 is not loaded. This can have various causes, such as damaged files or problems with the installation of Excel.

    One possible solution is to completely uninstall Excel and reinstall it. This can help to restore any damaged files and ensure that all necessary libraries are correctly installed. If the problem persists, you may consider contacting Microsoft support for further assistance. I hope this helps!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

    Regards Adeyemi

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen