Microsoft 365-functies die gebruikers helpen hun abonnementen, accountinstellingen en factureringsinformatie te beheren.
Hi,
I'm Taiwo and I'd be happy to help you with your question. In this Forum, We are Microsoft consumers just like yourself.
In this case your Android phone is managed by your organization through Microsoft Azure Active Directory, there might be specific configurations or restrictions in place that could affect the visibility or availability of certain features.
- Open the "Settings" app on your Android phone and search for "NL-Alert" or "Emergency alerts" in the search bar. This should help you find the relevant settings if they are available on your device.
- Once you locate the NL-Alert settings, enable the feature if it is disabled. You might find options to enable both NL-Alert test messages and actual NL-Alert emergency messages.
- Depending on your device, you may have options to customize the sound, vibration, or other aspects of the NL-Alert notifications. Adjust these settings according to your preferences.
- It's always a good idea to ensure that your Android phone is running the latest software version. Check for any available system updates and install them if necessary, as they may include bug fixes or improvements related to emergency alerts.
I hope this helps ;-), let me know if this is contrary to what you need, I would still be helpful to answer more of your questions.
Best Regards, Thank You.