Microsoft Teams sent frame rate capped?

Anoniem
2021-12-27T13:55:38+00:00

Microsoft Teams sent frame rate seems to be capped at 15FPS? Is this correct or is there a way I can change it back to the promised 30FPS?

I read somewhere that the sent frame rate has been lowered due to heavy loads during covid-19?

Appreciate any answers

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for Education | Vergaderingen en oproepen | Audio en video

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

6 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T14:30:38+00:00

    Hi Rademakers

    My name is Daniel. I will be more than happy to assist you.

    Unfortunately, MS Team still doesn't have a native feature to change the frame rate. As a workaround, I suggest you use OBS as a virtual camera for MS Team, you can change the camera resolution from the OBS side then channel it to the MS Team.

    Step 1: Configure OBS for MS Team

    Please refer to the following article on how to configure OBS for MS Team.

    https://lucavitali.wordpress.com/2020/06/02/how...

    You can download the OBS NDI plugin at the following link below:

    https://github.com/Palakis/obs-ndi/releases/

    You can download the NewTek NDI Tools at the following link below: https://ndi.tv/tools

    Step 2: Change the frame rate from the OBS side.

    https://streamershaven.blog/stream-tutorials/ob...

    There are other additional benefits of using OBS for MS Team, you can customize your appearance in OBS software such as flipping images, create transition effects, create running text on the video screen which will enhance your presentation.

    This is indeed the current limitation of the MS Team, so feel free to submit a feature request or suggestions for improvements to the developer team at the following link: https://aka.ms/TeamsFeedback

    P.s This is a peer-to-peer support forum. I'm Non-Microsoft Staff, I don't work for Microsoft. Mostly everyone here are users helping other users.

    DISCLAIMER:

    There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Kind Regards

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    1 persoon vond dit antwoord nuttig.
    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  2. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T16:13:40+00:00

    When you are sharing a screen you share your presentation, you can still show your face in front of the camera. Like showing your camera in Standout, Side-by-side, or Reporter view mode.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVZjQIgZb4

    DISCLAIMER:

    There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Kind Regards

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  3. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T16:07:37+00:00

    I think this video is not for sharing your screen through virtual camera?

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  4. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T16:00:15+00:00

    The following demo video shows how to screen share on the MS Team.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3JUjtywh0

    DISCLAIMER:

    There's a link above from the non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  5. Anoniem
    2021-12-27T15:54:04+00:00

    Hey Daniel

    Thanks for all this information. I'm going through all the links and I downloaded everything. Although I'm a little confused about how to actually share my computer screen. I'm not interested in doing anything with my camera? Appreciate the help :)

    edit: So you stream your video through a virtual camera, I figured out how to share my screen in teams now, I just have to tweak a lot of settings to get everything aligned properly I think haha

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen