Hello Claudeir,
is seems that there is a difference between the English Windows 11 and the Dutch Windows 11.
In the Control Panel (Configuratiescherm) there is no "change advanced power settings" to be found.
Thanks, Gerard.
Deze browser wordt niet meer ondersteund.
Upgrade naar Microsoft Edge om te profiteren van de nieuwste functies, beveiligingsupdates en technische ondersteuning.
Since the upgrade to windows 11, the low battery screen had disappeared.
Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
Now the laptop works until it goes/crashes into sleep/hybernation mode, that is extremely annoying!
Oh, and I work with sound switched off.
Thanks!
Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.
Hello Claudeir,
is seems that there is a difference between the English Windows 11 and the Dutch Windows 11.
In the Control Panel (Configuratiescherm) there is no "change advanced power settings" to be found.
Thanks, Gerard.
Understand.
In Control Panel > Power Options > choose a time to turn off the video > Change advanced power settings. Not even here has this option?
Yours sincerely,
Claudeir
No in the Controlpanel the next most probable options are (translated): System > On/Off & battery > Energymodus, and here you can only choose between the obvious three options: max performance, balanced and max energy efficiency.
I have read somewhere that Windows 11 got rid of the annoying low battery screen. I think my "bug" is in fact a "feature".
Thanks, Gerard.
Got it, but the advanced power settings you should be able to access the advanced options anyway.
I refer to this option, I will send an image below:
Change advanced power options
Then you will have the option +Battery being able to change the settings you want.
This option is not available?