windows 11 low battery screen

Anoniem
2021-11-02T12:31:43+00:00

Since the upgrade to windows 11, the low battery screen had disappeared.

Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

Now the laptop works until it goes/crashes into sleep/hybernation mode, that is extremely annoying!

Oh, and I work with sound switched off.

Thanks!

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 11 | Slaapstand en in-/uitschakelen

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

14 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2021-11-02T13:54:30+00:00

    Go to settings> system> power and sleep> additional power settings> change plan settings> change advanced power settings> in the Panel that opens, go to Battery, and then you can change the low battery notifications and the level that want battery to be notified.

    In settings> notifications and actions> make sure battery notifications are enabled.

    Yours sincerely,

    Claudeir

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    1 persoon vond dit antwoord nuttig.
    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  2. Anoniem
    2021-11-02T17:19:12+00:00

    This setting should be present via Control Panel > make sure you are using the “Icons” view (small or large) and select Power Options > Change plan settings > change advanced power settings. This should open the panel where you can change advanced battery options.

    Yours sincerely,

    Claudeir

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  3. Anoniem
    2021-11-02T15:17:54+00:00

    Hello Claudeir,

    I have a Dutch Windows 11 Home 64, that complicates things a little.

    I get to: settings> system> power and sleep (Aan/uit & accu). I can not find the "change plan settings" or "change advanced power settings". What looks most like it is change power settings (Energiemodus), but there I can only switch between the three modes, I can not change settings.

    When I go into the "old configuration screen"(configuratiescherm), all settings are still the same as they were under Windows 10.

    I think the screen/functionality has been removed from Windows 11.

    Thanks, Gerard.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  4. Anoniem
    2021-11-02T13:17:14+00:00

    No thanks, Claudeir.

    I meant the screen that pops up on your screen in front of everything.

    Thanks, Gerard.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen
  5. Anoniem
    2021-11-02T13:08:50+00:00

    -Hi, my name is Claudeir, I'm happy to help you!

    Do you mean the notification icon on the taskbar about low battery?

    In Taskbar Settings, select the Icons that should appear on the taskbar.

    -Feel free to leave your opinion, marking as answered if the answer helped, or leaving more details so that we can continue the service, this is very important to us.

    Graciously,

    Claudeir

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen