BSOD Kernel-Power Error (41)

Anoniem
2025-03-07T08:10:40+00:00

Hi there,

I have been encountering several BSOD daily or weekly and I am lost and don't know what is the cause. It gives me the Kernel-Power Error (41)

I have attached the dump file of the crash occurring in here:

https://filebin.net/72wloso4jgengst4

I also see this before the Critical error occurs:

https://filebin.net/wfh4pehwxklmpwzn

The "Waarschuwing" before the "Kritiek" shows this as error:

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load.

Device: ROOT\DISPLAY\0000

Status: 0xC0000365

The error below that shows also this in details:


\Device\HarddiskVolume6
0x00020020
000000000200300000000000A10004C020000200010000C000000000000000000000000000000000

Whenever it occurs I get a bluescreen, but it is not a typical blue screen it remains frozen. So my pc won't shut down, I can still see my wallpaper on the other screen so it only shows the blue screen on my main monitor. But I can't use the pc anymore.

What can it be: Is it something with my RAM, could it be a socket where the RAM is in? It is now in slot 2 and 4.

The blue screen mentions MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

I have done several things as scannow, updating drivers etc.

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 11 | Pc-statuscontrole

Vergrendelde vraag. Deze vraag is gemigreerd vanuit de Microsoft Ondersteuning-community. U kunt met een stem aangeven of de inhoud nuttig is, maar u kunt geen opmerkingen of antwoorden toevoegen of de vraag volgen.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Sakiko 39,330 Reputatiepunten Onafhankelijke adviseur
    2025-03-07T08:47:57+00:00

    Hello, I'm here to help.

    The information you have provided indicates a memory failure.

    Please make sure XMP or EXPO is turned off, you can press DEL or F12 at power up to enter the BIOS menu (may be other keys depending on different computers, refer to the device manual for details) and adjust it.

    Then try running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to test the physical memory. Select the Start button, then Control Panel. In the search box, type "memory" and select "Diagnose memory problems in your computer".

    If the diagnostics are OK, please test the memory for two hours using MemTest64.

    Please feel free to reply. This is not a live chat channel and I may be in a different time zone than you(UTC +8). As a result, replies may be delayed and I may respond minutes to hours later.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen