Cant login into minecraft

jeffrey mettrop 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-09-18T20:21:38.29+00:00

Hello,

I cannot sign in to Minecraft.net with my Microsoft account. Microsoft authentication itself works normally: I can sign in to account.microsoft.com without any problems.

When I select “Sign in with Microsoft” on Minecraft.net, the Microsoft login succeeds, but I am redirected back to the Minecraft.net sign-in page instead of being logged in.

The Minecraft Launcher also says that I don't have an internet connection and cannot load my Minecraft purchase.

I have tested this on my PC and on my phone. I also tested another Microsoft account on the same devices and network, and that account can successfully sign in to Minecraft.net.

My Microsoft account has no blocked sign-in attempts, my normal Xbox gamertag is present, and I can connect to api.minecraftservices.com on TCP port 443.

This appears to be specific to the Minecraft authentication/account connection for my Microsoft account. Could you please check the Minecraft/Xbox authentication associated with my account?

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Overige | Gaming
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

2 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Nieuwste
  1. Carl-L 23,095 Reputatiepunten Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-22T10:15:41.47+00:00

    Hello jeffrey mettrop,

    Thanks for replying.

    In this case, can you please try this fix?

    • Type "Device manager" in the search bar and press Enter.
    • Go to "Windows Credentials"
    • Remove all entries:
      1. Contains Mojang
      2. Contains your Microsoft Account.
    • Restart your computer.

    You also said this also happens to your phone, may I know if it happens in another network?


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


  2. Carl-L 23,095 Reputatiepunten Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-19T07:09:10.96+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is a forum for nl-nl locale, however, I will support you in English since the original thread is in English. If you need support using your local language, please let me know.


    Hello jeffrey mettrop,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, may I know when did the issue start? Also, can you connect to any Xbox services, such as the Xbox app or the Xbox website?

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.