I cant login to my account

Tijs van der Wel 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-09-18T14:55:37.8066667+00:00

I cant log in to my microsoft account ANYWHERE except on here for some reason, everytime it says that I dont have internet but everything else works completely fine. The tags are wrong, I did them because I needed to do them.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Accountbeheer, beveiliging en privacy
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Vikki-T 11,775 Reputatiepunten Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-19T09:26:06.5666667+00:00

    Please note that this is Dutch Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in English. However, I will still provide an answer on English based on your initial response. 


    Hi Tijs van der Wel,

    I understand how confusing this is when your internet works normally, but Microsoft sign-in keeps reporting that you are offline.

    Since you can sign in here, could you clarify where the problem occurs: on the Windows sign-in screen, in Settings > Accounts, in an app such as Outlook or Microsoft Store, or on another Microsoft website? Please also let me know:

    • Are you using Windows 10, Windows 11, a phone, or another device?
    • Is this a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account?
    • Does the same account work in an InPrivate or Incognito browser window?
    • Do you see an error code in addition to the no-internet message?

    In the meantime, please try signing in at Microsoft account from an InPrivate or Incognito window. If possible, also test a different connection, such as a mobile hotspot, and temporarily disconnect any VPN or proxy before trying again.

    Please make sure the device’s date, time, and time zone are set automatically, then restart the device and install any pending system updates.

    If the account also fails to sign in through the browser, use the official Microsoft account Sign-in Helper. Please do not post your email address, password, verification codes, or other private account information in the forum.

    While my initial response may not fully resolve the issue, I truly appreciate your cooperation as we work together toward identifying the most effective solution. Thank you so much for your understanding.   


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.