agaveHost is not defined Android phones

Raoul 20 Reputatiepunten
2026-09-10T14:11:38.8666667+00:00

Hi everyone,

I have a problem regarding office-js not loading on android mobiles.
I'm currently developing a new addin pane and every time I try to load office-js it keeps breaking on android devices.

The way I found out was by building my own debug tools so I can read the logs why it broke (see screenshots).
I added a 10sec timer to it so when office-js can not load I just ignore it and go further to the login screen.
On the login screen I made some more debug tools to see what breaks.

When opening the addin on an apple, windows pc or mac the addin works as intended.
I also asked several colleagues which had the same problem to test it out if it was just my own android device.
They had the same problem, agavehost is not defined.

My agent I'm testing on is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 15; REA-NX9 Build/HONORREA-N39; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/152.0.7977.64 Mobile Safari/537.36

The outlook app is updated to the latest version.

Office-js is crucial to our addin so I can not work around it.
Does anybody knows how to fix this problem?

shared image (2)

shared image (1)

Outlook | Outlook voor mobile | Outlook voor Android | Voor thuisgebruik
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.