Can’t connect to wifi on my desktop

Cas Rijnierse 0 Reputatiepunten
2026-03-29T09:18:33.7866667+00:00

I was playing a game of chess when suddenly my screen went dark. When it went back up again I lost my wifi connection and it hasn’t worked since. The wifi adapter seems to be doing fine. The troubleshooter says that either “can’t reach default gateway”, “can’t find dhcp server” or “connected to internet” but still no websites are loading and are giving me err_network_change, dns_probe_finished_no_internet, or err_failed. I already did a network reset,restarted the networkadapter, used a manually set ip adres, tried several command probes (release, renew, netsh winsock reset, etc). Nothing works. Also when the troubleshooter says that I am connected, nothing works. I use windows 11.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Windows 11 | Internet en connectiviteit
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Ivan B 125K Reputatiepunten Independent Advisor
    2026-03-29T09:52:52.99+00:00

    Hi,

    Is this happening with any Wi-Fi network or just your home network?

    Have you tried connecting via cable to see if it works normally?

    Do you have any third-party antivirus software?

    According to the error, the problem might be DNS-related; have you tried using different DNS servers?

    Thanks

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.