Probleemoplossing voor websiteweergave of functionaliteitsproblemen in Edge op Windows 11
Deze browser wordt niet meer ondersteund.
Upgrade naar Microsoft Edge om te profiteren van de nieuwste functies, beveiligingsupdates en technische ondersteuning.
Dear Microsoft community members,
I have been running into a recent issue with YouTube. I can't open the replies to a comment on a youtube video. The button is not responsive. I use the latest version of Microsoft Edge on a Windows 11 laptop. I recently have done a fresh install and ever since then it has been broken. That is the only condition that has changed, all extentions or settings are the same as before. I haven't found an answer to my problem specifically (most issues are about comments not loading or appearing in a different place), so I hope someone can help me here. Thanks in advance!
Probleemoplossing voor websiteweergave of functionaliteitsproblemen in Edge op Windows 11
I have tried clearing my cache and cookies, disabling all my browser extentions and signing out and in again all simultaniously, however this did not fix the issue. Your other solutions describe a different problem than the problem I'm having. I tried incognito mode but that didn't work. What did work however, was using YouTube while being signed out: both in incognito mode and the regular browser did the comments work properly. Yet it doesn't work when I'm signed in.
I hereby conclude that it has nothing to do with edge itself, but is on YouTube's side.
Hallo,
Voer het volgende in de adresbalk van Edge in:edge://settings/profiles
Reset Edge vervolgens om te zien of het probleem hiermee is opgelost.