My work/school account no longer works. I’m not receiving any emails and I can’t send any either.

Michel De Visscher 20 Reputatiepunten
2025-11-25T09:32:26.28+00:00

Hello,

My lincence is [Moderator note: personal info removed]  I use this account for my work ( independent compgny ) and I need in urgent access to my mails.

Please can you help me because I receive already 10 day's no mails

The blocked mail is [Moderator note: personal info removed] @mdvsolutions.be

Super thanks herefor

My mobile is [Moderator note: personal info removed]  ( Belgium )

[Moderator note: personal info removed] 

Microsoft 365 en Office | Abonnement, account, facturering | Overige | iOS

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Anoniem
    2025-11-25T11:34:28.3466667+00:00

    Hello @Michel De Visscher,

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A Forum. 

    I'm sorry to hear about the situation you’re facing, and I understand the urgency of your request. I’d like to confirm a few details to better assist you: 

    • Are you currently experiencing an MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) issue, meaning you cannot sign in to your account because of the second authentication step? 
    • Before this issue occurred, were you able to log in to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center without any problems? 

     

    Is there another Global Admin in your organization? If so, they can revoke and require re-registration of MFA for your account, which often resolves this type of problem by following these steps: 

    • Signing in to the Microsoft Entra Admin Center  
    • Navigating to Users > Your Account > Authentication methods  
    • Selecting Require re-register MFA  
    • You will then be prompted to set up MFA again during your next login 

    Afbeelding van gebruiker

    You could provide your admin this article for a better view: Manage authentication methods for Microsoft Entra multifactor authentication - Microsoft Entra ID |…    

    If you are the only administrator 

    You will need to contact Microsoft’s Data Protection team. This team has the authority and security procedures to verify your identity and reset MFA settings from their end. Please call Microsoft Support using the appropriate hotline for your region: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support 

    Here are some tips and an example of a prompt to help you navigate the IVR more effectively:  

    (When you call the support number, you may hear an introduction of about 30 seconds such as "you can visit the link...". You can ignore this introduction and wait until you are presented with the options. Then press "1" as a business email user, and again "1" for technical help.)    

    In some regions, the initial interaction may be automated, so here’s a general idea of how the conversation might go to help you prepare:      

    • What kind of problem are you experiencing?         
    • Answer: Authenticator         
    • What products do you use?         
    • Answer: Office 365 for business         
    • Is this for an education or company account?         
    • Answer: For companies         
    • Are you an administrator?         
    • Answer: Yes         
    • Are there any other administrators in your organization?         
    • Answer: No. I am the only admin in my tenant          
    • Do you need a... Service request?          
    • Answer: Yes. I need to create a ticket. Please send me direct to the Data Protection Teams.      

    If Support Is Unreachable:     

    You might consider registering for a new tenant by signing up for a trial subscription via this link Compare All Microsoft 365 Plans | Microsoft.  

    Afbeelding van gebruiker

    Afbeelding van gebruiker

      

    Once you have created and registered for a free trial, please visit Microsoft 365 Admin Center and click " Help & Support ", submit a support ticket requesting to speak with the Data Protection team on behalf of your previous tenant.   

    Afbeelding van gebruiker

    Please remember to cancel the trial subscription once your issue is resolved to avoid any unintended charges.      

      

    We hope this helps you get back into your account quickly. Please let us know if you have any other questions. If your situation is different from what I’ve understood, kindly let me know so I can provide the correct guidance. 

    Please understand that as forum moderators, we do not have the tools or sufficient access to make changes to user accounts, including logging in, resetting passwords, or modifying access rights. For your security, only Microsoft Support can assist with these requests. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accepted" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.