I can't download minecraft Java edition because the microsoft store sends me an error

Dean 0 Reputatiepunten
2025-08-14T09:29:34.1633333+00:00

I can't download minecraft Java edition because the microsoft store sends me an error.

I bought minecraft Java and Bedrock with a key and submitted the key. Minecraft Bedrock downloaded perfectly fine, but when try to download minecraft Java It wont let me.

It says that "This product is currently unavailable. Try again later."

I have waited for over 2 weeks with checking twice a day if I was able to download it than, but it has not been solved yet. I really want to play Minecraft Java, so how do I fix this problem?

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Overige | Apps
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

2 antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Ivan B 125.1K Reputatiepunten Independent Advisor
    2025-08-15T10:09:40.58+00:00

    Hi ,

    Your order history says the Minecraft Bundle Java & Bedrock. If so, you'll need to contact Microsoft Support.

    Legacy doesn't conflict with accounts. If it's telling you that you need to purchase the game, there's something wrong with your account.

    The best way to contact Microsoft is through the Home chat. Access the link below and type "Windows." Below, there will be a Contact Support option. Enter your details to open the chat, and a Microsoft agent will come to assist you.

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    Give feedback if the information was useful or not.

    Thanks

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


  2. Ivan B 125.1K Reputatiepunten Independent Advisor
    2025-08-14T10:07:37.3133333+00:00

    Hallo, installeer Minecraft Launcher en Minecraft Java

    Probeer de minecraft-methode te installeren

    Java bijwerken

    1. Download de nieuwste x86 en x64 java met behulp van de onderstaande links.

    x86: https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=248240_ce59cff5c23f4e2eaf4e778a117d4c5b

    x64: https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=248240_ce59cff5c23f4e2eaf4e778a117d4c5b

    1. Download Minecraft legacy via de onderstaande link:

    https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi?ref=mcnet

    1. Meld u na de installatie aan bij Microsoft om te testen.

    Opmerking: Dit is een website die niet van Microsoft is. De pagina lijkt nauwkeurige, veilige informatie te bieden. Pas op voor advertenties op de site die reclame kunnen maken voor producten die vaak worden geclassificeerd als een PUP (potentieel ongewenste producten). Onderzoek grondig elk product dat op de site wordt geadverteerd voordat u besluit het te downloaden en te installeren.

    Geef feedback of de informatie nuttig was of niet.

    Bedankt

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?


Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.