Account locked

Anoniem
2025-07-12T08:41:37+00:00

I can't login into my hotmail account, the sms 2FA doesn't work, as it says that it's locked for me. I can't login through passkey and the reset form doesn't work, as it just says that it's useless because I use 2FA.

Please urgently help, I need my other emailadres to work.

I know the history of the account and all the info, but my password is blocked.

Microsoft 365 en Office | Installeren, inwisselen, activeren | Voor thuisgebruik | Anders

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,105 Reputatiepunten Independent Advisor
    2025-07-12T10:14:14+00:00

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor.

    Based on your description, kindly follow the guide to unblock your account through this link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

    If the issue persists, I highly recommend you submit a reinstatement form as a last resort:

    https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

    (This is not an account recovery webform)

    You may receive the results via email within 48 - 72 hours.

    If you haven't received a response to the reinstatement request you have submitted after 72 hours, please check your email inbox, junk, and spam folders in case you receive it there.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen