Excel opent niet in persoonlijke kluis

BR 68 20 Reputatiepunten
2025-07-19T07:28:26.5666667+00:00

Excel opent niet in de persoonlijke kluis vanaf iMac, bestand blijft in laadstand staan. buiten de persoonlijke kluis om werkt Excel wel. weet iemand wat hier aan de hand van zijn

Microsoft 365 en Office | Excel | Voor thuisgebruik | macOS
0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

Answer accepted by question author
Chen1018 13,875 Reputatiepunten Independent Advisor
2025-07-19T08:05:05.9+00:00

Hi there,

I'm Cherrelyn, and I'm here to help. I understand how frustrating it is when Excel won’t open files from Personal Vault please try to move the file out of Personal Vault temporarily and open it if it works, the Vault is likely blocking full access. Then check OneDrive’s permissions under System Settings > Privacy & Security > Files and Folders, and make sure Excel and OneDrive have proper access. Try opening Excel directly and using File > Open instead of double-clicking from Finder.

I hope this will help and if you have any question pleas don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Warm regards,

Cherrelyn

Was dit antwoord nuttig?


0 extra antwoorden

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig

Uw antwoord

Antwoorden kunnen door de auteur van de vraag worden gemarkeerd als Geaccepteerde antwoorden, zodat gebruikers weten met welk antwoord het probleem van de auteur is opgelost.