Change "date taken" of photos in bulk

Anoniem
2021-09-25T10:19:47+00:00

Hi,

I took pictures with a camera where the set date was wrong. Now I have 2 folders with pictures with wrong "data taken" dates. And a lot of other folders with photos with the correct date. I want to merge the folders, but then the timeline of the photos gets confused.

I know how to change them one by one (Open Photo Gallery/Double-click the photo you want to edit/On the View tab, highlight the Tag and Caption panel/On the right side, you can see the photo's information ( (below the tags ).Click the date you see next to Recorded date: then change the date to your preference).

But how can I change the date in bulk? (I leave the timestamp as it is per photo)

Greetings, Karin

Windows voor thuisgebruik | Overige | Muziek, foto's en video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen

1 antwoord

Sorteren op: Meest nuttig
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputatiepunten Volunteer Moderator
    2021-09-25T17:31:01+00:00

    Windows Essentials wordt al lang niet meer ondersteund:

    Windows Essentials (microsoft.com)

    Daarbij is dat een optie die zover ik weet niet in Windows beschikbaar is..

    Ander programma gebruiken wellicht:

    BulkFileChanger: Change date/time/attributes of multiple files (nirsoft.net)

    Of even zoeken met Google.

    Was dit antwoord nuttig?

    0 opmerkingen Geen opmerkingen